Saturday, April 11, 2015

When I first saw this pic on Twitter I had to ask if it was a joke. I for one like the common core standards as a whole and feel that they are improving the crucial thinking skills of Teachers and Students alike. I know that there is some confusion out there about why specific strategies are used and that there has been some public bashing of these strategies, but I seriously wasn't expecting a how-to book like this to pop up on Amazon. What are your thoughts about this topic? Great idea for parents and educators or passive aggressive plot against the Common core? #ccss #mathstandards #ElemMathchat #mathworkshop



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1aUhAQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!
My name is Desiree and I am super passionate about math education and best practices for students and their teachers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...