Saturday, July 15, 2017

I belong to several fb teacher groups and a recent post really struck me. I, too, think that social media is overwhelming and we have been bombarded with classroom goodies. Yes they are Super cute and fabulous but some are saying that they are not needed. My response to a post is this pic. I believe the conversation needs to turn to focus on how we can come together with all of these amazing ideas to impact change in the government instead of keeping the focus on teachers spending too much time and money. What do you all think?


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tW2Jkh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!
My name is Desiree and I am super passionate about math education and best practices for students and their teachers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...