Saturday, July 15, 2017

I belong to several fb teacher groups and recently posted this response to a post on the overwhelming feeling that some get when seeing all the amazing things that are happening and being created in other classrooms. I get it! I also don't think that teachers who spend their money on their classrooms or their weekends planning,cutting, and laminating should be the focus. Real change will only come if we all come together and seek to impact educational change with our local and federal governments. What do you all think?


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tWdgMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!

Welcome to Kid's Math Talk, LLC!
My name is Desiree and I am super passionate about math education and best practices for students and their teachers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...